I'm 30 years old Indian, brown and a Software Engineer by profession in Texas. I come from a Modern Indian Family and my family is completely fine if I date a white girl. I started dating in summer of 2016 and I've gone out on dates with so many beautiful white girls until now. But, not every white girl will date an Asian/Indian men however smart and charming you're.
I've been asked by some girls that are you looking for a white girl to get citizenship and I was like "what the heck !". For me, age, cast, color doesn't matter as it's all about the connection.
My dating experience says all feminine girls are seeking out a true alpha male who knows what he wants in life and can take care of his girl. According to the study, 97% beta males have no clue when meeting a girl and they come up so needy and insecure that they've no chance in the hell to go out with a girl again.
Until 5 months ago, I didn't know how to understand women and I used to come up so needy that I was blowing off all the good chances with the girls who showed very high interest in me in the beginning. If you really understand women, there's definitely a great woman for you even if you're in America. There is a plan and don't push against it.
Girls irrespective of their religion and culture are looking for a mysterious guy who has his shit together. If you're an open book, she'll never go out with you.
I dated a 39 year old white blonde for a little over 3 months and we really had amazing connection but her guts said it won't work out in long run,so we broke off.
Dating is a numbers game, don't take it personally and you're not going to be liked by everyone. I realized my mistakes and picked up some books to study human behavior and how to understand a women. I read a book "How to be a 3% men" 15 times in 3 months by Corey Wayne and my entire perception in life got changed.
Girls are actually dying to chase a true alpha male but unfortunately there're very few. There're fruit loop girls and it won't matter to them whatever you do.
Women will test your strength to knock you off of your center and if you pass her test in a playful bantering manner, you're the WINNER.
You should assume that every girl wants you, however it's not going to happen, so consider it as their loss.
You may also go through racism but don't take it personally as not everyone is going to like you and you're not born to please everyone.
Be a true alpha male and have that confidence in yourself you're good enough. When I walk on the streets, I've seen girls checking out me even though I'm brown.
After going through those books, I've been told by girls that how you're so "different" than others.
Successful people go through hell lot of failures, keep trying and learn from failures. The definition of insanity is to repeat the same thing over and over and expect different results.
Keep working on your life purpose and believe me there's a beautiful girl waiting for you. Success depends on prior preparation.
Some are going to like you and some are not !
I've been asked by some girls that are you looking for a white girl to get citizenship and I was like "what the heck !". For me, age, cast, color doesn't matter as it's all about the connection.
My dating experience says all feminine girls are seeking out a true alpha male who knows what he wants in life and can take care of his girl. According to the study, 97% beta males have no clue when meeting a girl and they come up so needy and insecure that they've no chance in the hell to go out with a girl again.
Until 5 months ago, I didn't know how to understand women and I used to come up so needy that I was blowing off all the good chances with the girls who showed very high interest in me in the beginning. If you really understand women, there's definitely a great woman for you even if you're in America. There is a plan and don't push against it.
Girls irrespective of their religion and culture are looking for a mysterious guy who has his shit together. If you're an open book, she'll never go out with you.
I dated a 39 year old white blonde for a little over 3 months and we really had amazing connection but her guts said it won't work out in long run,so we broke off.
Dating is a numbers game, don't take it personally and you're not going to be liked by everyone. I realized my mistakes and picked up some books to study human behavior and how to understand a women. I read a book "How to be a 3% men" 15 times in 3 months by Corey Wayne and my entire perception in life got changed.
Girls are actually dying to chase a true alpha male but unfortunately there're very few. There're fruit loop girls and it won't matter to them whatever you do.
Women will test your strength to knock you off of your center and if you pass her test in a playful bantering manner, you're the WINNER.
You should assume that every girl wants you, however it's not going to happen, so consider it as their loss.
You may also go through racism but don't take it personally as not everyone is going to like you and you're not born to please everyone.
Be a true alpha male and have that confidence in yourself you're good enough. When I walk on the streets, I've seen girls checking out me even though I'm brown.
After going through those books, I've been told by girls that how you're so "different" than others.
Successful people go through hell lot of failures, keep trying and learn from failures. The definition of insanity is to repeat the same thing over and over and expect different results.
Keep working on your life purpose and believe me there's a beautiful girl waiting for you. Success depends on prior preparation.
Some are going to like you and some are not !
No comments:
Post a Comment